This past weekend, we spent a relaxing family weekend exploring Cannon Beach. We got home about 1:30pm Sunday and I'm so f-ing tired. There were at least five points over the weekend, when I questioned the intelligence of taking a weekend trip which included no naps and bedtimes seeing 9pm. But then, Stella can't stop talking about sand castles and the sea animals we discovered at Haystack Rock; it was worth it. I'm so f-ing tired.
This one will be short tonight, I'm sharing our Family Menu this week in the hopes that it will inspire you and give you a little tidbit of what recipes might be coming your way later on in the week.
My goal with this site is to inspire and encourage you to cook, feed and eat clean. For me, I have found that meal planning is one of the best ways to ensure this happens at least 95% of the time and I can't help but believe that I'm not the only one out there. Your feedback and requests to make my content better is greatly appreciated.
- Sweet & Spicy Meatballs and Hash
- Hardboiled Eggs & Bacon with a Side of Berries
- Salmon Rillette with Lemon and Dill, Sliced Raw Veggies and an Apple
- Nicoise Salad with Pickled Veggies
- Mini Sweet & Spicy Meatballs with Marmalade Glazed Carrots
- Blackberry Blueberry Scones
- Baked Salmon with Dijon Mustard Dill and Sautéed Japanese Sweet Potatoes with Asparagus
- Bolognese with Paleo Pasta (Week 2 of recipe testing)
- Bolognese with Browned Eggplant (still recipe testing)
- Crispy Skin Chicken Legs & a Hearty Salad