Your Meal Plan with Prep Guide can be accessed from the link just below. It is a downloadable printer-friendly PDF. To get the most out of your free plan, print it, review it and be sure to check out tomorrow's email that shares my key tips to a successful Prep Day!
How the Meal Plan is designed:
- Each recipe is assigned a number that you can find in the Menu on the first page.
- That number follows that recipe through the document.
- If you do not want to cook one of the recipes, do not purchase groceries with that recipes' number, or complete prep day instructions with that recipes' number.
- Check out the video for more detail instructions.
TIP: Keep the Day Of Instructions in your kitchen, or easily accessible during your week.
Seasonal. Simple. Whole Food.
Are you ready to increase family time, decrease kitchen time and still feed your family delicious healthy meals?
Each of our program options includes:
- Access to the Sam, the Mom behind the plans for questions, substitutions and feedback
- Tips, Tricks and Tools to living a Clean Paleo, or G-Free Lifestyle
- School Lunch Plan & Prep to help you send your child to school with healthy kid-approved meals
- Additional Clean Eating Menus including: BBQ, Chinese, Egg Free Breakfasts and more.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
Each week, you get to choose from these three menu types.
100% Clean, or Paleo Meal Plans
80% Clean, or Paleo Meals with 20% Dirty, or Meals that may contain Wheat, Gluten, Dairy
Meal prep in 60 minutes or less
Pick the program that works best for you!
(If you don't love this in the first 30 days, we will give you a FULL refund.)