How It Works
This is an awesome adventure bringing a meal prep service to the Gorge and greater Portland area using primarily local ingredients, creating jobs within the community and emphasizing reusable packaging.
This trial runs for four weeks, beginning March 19th.
You can sign-up for up to 4 weeks now; we will be opening for future weeks soon.
For the Trial, we are offering two options and are also giving you 1-WEEK FREE as a Thank You for testing the program with us.
4 Meals Per Week | $192 per week
3 Meals Per Week | $144 per week
Each week, there are 4 meal options (we will expand after the trial), each meal will have 4-6 servings, perfect for a dinner for 4 with leftovers for 1-2 lunches the next day.
1. After you sign-up you will be prompted to review each weeks menus; you can scroll down to check them all out now.
Each recipe provides you with:
- What You Get, a quick overview of what is included in your order.
- How to Serve, telling you what you need to do and how much time each recipe will take to serve.
- Ingredient List, so you can let us know if any of the ingredients don't work for your family.
2. Once you've reviewed the menus, it is time to place your order. You will be asked to complete a Typeform where you will provide us with your pick-up/delivery option, weekly meal selection, food preferences and payment choice.
3. You will be invoiced via email through PayPal, or direct (if cash/check option is chosen), the week before delivery/pick-up. Payment is due the Friday before pick-up/delivery to receive your order.
4. Each Friday, you will receive an email with:
- The coming Week's Menu
- Basic Ingredients, items you will need to finish the recipes such as oils, salt, pepper etc.
- Add On Options, suggested items to add to your recipes such as tortillas, pasta or rice if you want them.
5. On Mondays, you either pick-up, or we deliver your order.
- If you pick-up, please bring the provious week's containers and cooler bag.
- If we deliver when you are not home, please leave the cooler bag with containers on the porch.
Finally, at the end of the Trial, we have a survey asking for your feedback on the service and food. You can find that survey below, but we will also remind you via email at the end of the trial.